Thursday, April 13, 2006

An Open Letter to My Human

This is an open letter to my human from Georgia. Gemini has been kind enough to let me use her blog to air this grievance, as it appears that other cats get good results from such things.

Dear Bean,

I have few rules in the house. You have explained that no other cats would not be a rule you could follow and that I would have to leave if I didn't agree. I can accept that. I can even grudgingly accept that you had to have another Siamese.

My other rule is: NO DOGS. EVER.

No big dogs. No little dogs. No chihuahuas. No Belle. Nothing that barks, period, ever. If you could stop watching television shows where dogs bark, that would be good.

It is not cute when I growl at Belle. It is not cute when I hiss at Belle. It is impolite to laugh when Belle yips because I have had to slash my paw towards her nosey little nose. I am not playing. I am going after a kill. I am bigger than she is. Heck, there are rats larger than she is. I could take her but I know you would be upset if I took out her throat. To this point I have held off.

However, twice in one month? This is getting a bit too much. There are few things all three of us cats agree on, but this is one of them. NO DOGS. NO CHIHUAHUAS. NO BELLE.

Sincerely,

Georgia

PS If you don't listen, I reserve the right to take out the Siamese as revenge.

7 comments:

The Meezers said...

we totally agree wif you Georgia.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

You go, girl! Show her who's boss.
Next time you see Belle, get her to chase you somewhere she can't get out of. Wha-ha-ha-ha *evil laugh*
And, if you take out a siamese, make sure it's not Sammy or Miles. They're my friends.

Georgia said...

Miles and Sammy are nice cats. I wouldn't dream of taking them out...now Cheysuli... well, I could totally take a few wacks at her...

Patches & Mittens said...

Wow, good letter!!

I have asked Mom to link to your blog, and she said OK! Thanks for linking to ours......

Kukka-Maria said...

I'm with you on the dog bit! My mom's friend is owned by a dog named Mojo. When he comes to our house, he always tries to eat our food, drink our water and sleep in our bed!

Unacceptable!

Gemini said...

You're very welcome Patches and Mittens. Georgia loves other calico cats! She's a tough task master for a kitten but she's mostly fair (except when she gets grump--it's must be the orange in her!)

Fat Eric said...

Yuck - woofies. Totally agree with you Georgia. My Cornish Grandma has a woofie and I once had to spend Christmas at his house, it was my worst Christmas ever. There was some talk about him coming to stay with us but I said NO!!!!!!!