Monday, April 24, 2006

Still Hiding

Gemini is still under the bed so I am taking over the writing of the blog. She was just getting used to being here when the woman had to head back to the old home and do some stuff. Gemini will be freaked out again when she realizes that the woman isn't here again.

I find it annoying that we have adopted another human (this one male) and I am not getting any more ear rubs. I think that two humans should equal twice as many ear rubs. After all two humans are more than twice the work! To top it off, this male human has a pc rather than a mac so I am having to learn a whole new operating system. I am not a young cat any more. I want the mac back!

The yard is nice. Squirrels have been promised...

7 comments:

Kukka-Maria said...

It's okay, Gemini. Brach hid in the bathtub for almost two weeks when we moved to our new house. Take your time...it will all be fine.

Timmy said...

Tell Gemini it am ok to come out when she wants. Yesterday, the monster came out of the closet and sucked up all the fuzzies on the carpet again. I hate that monster so I hid under Momma's bed for a good three hours just to be sure it wasn't coming back out again. Hey, you can also tell Gemini I said thanks for stopping by my bloggie! Y'all come back soon!

Patches & Mittens said...

I hope they keep their promise about the squirrels. They will promise you anything to get you to move, you know. Maybe you could go lick Gemini around the ears, tht seems to be soothing.

Luna said...

where are the pictures?? =^^=

Zeus said...

When we moved to my human pet's first home in September, I was miserable and so was Isis; however, with Isis, that is to be expected. I hissed and grumbled the entire time until I realized that it wasn't so bad. Just give it time, and I am sure that Gemini will come out to play soon enough!

Fat Eric said...

Hope Gemini feels better soon. I'm sure you'll all enjoy your new house when you get used to it.

The Meezers said...

Grampa Norton and Gramma Trixie (oops, sorry Georgia, didnt' mean to offend you wif the Grampa and Gramma - but we are just so much younger and we have great respect for them) said that moving is furry furry hard - and that it takes a long time to get your smells all over the house and get it just the way you like it. - Miles