Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's Georgia

Hello all. I don't get a chance to post much. We older cats find it difficult to use this new fangled technology stuff. I'm from a day and place where we just meowed and chased each other and there wasn't this talking over the internet and things like that. You know, I even remember when the first George Bush was president!

Gemini is practicing curling on the bed and Cheysuli is doing whatever it is that she does on the phone. I think it's a call from Jane Fonda.

I want to say how much I enjoyed meeting Mistrie and walking through the Big Piney Woods. It reminds me of when I was a young cat and lived outdoors like that. How far I have come. It's still nice to get outside to lay on the front porch where the other cats can't bother me. The weather has been nice here but not too hot. I hope that the humans get this place landscaped as they keep talking about because I want some flowers to look at and sniff.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let the youngsters know that even I can figure out this technology stuff!

3 comments:

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hi Georgia

It's nice of Gemini to give you a few minutes of time.

The Meezers said...

Hi Georgia - yes I remember when Bush The 1st was president- I even remember when Ronald Regan was president! It was nice meeting you at the olympics! - Trixie

Patches & Mittens said...

Hi Georgia......Mistrie here....

It was wonderful meeting you too. I don't like this technology stuff, so I don't post much......besides, I don't like the inside....so I am having Patches remember this and she is posting for me.

Come visit me anytime.

Mistrie