Monday, February 20, 2006

Missing that Kitten (again)

I don't think Gemini had any adventures this weekend. I was gone, again and she's getting better. Still she's the cat that it's hardest to leave. I don't know why. I didn't worry about my other cats and certainly as they got older and I had lots to worry about with their health, I don't think I really worried more. I find that strange. She's a healthy young cat and things don't seem to trouble her but there's something endearing about her personality that makes me miss her. I'm not quite sure what that is.

The other cats are doing well. I noticed that Chey, for all that she's definitely the smallest cat (or at least the lightest) can still give Gemini a swat and have Gemini sit up and take notice. I think Chey won the battle for the bed. They occassionally swat but in general seem to like to play and those two are always chasing each other around. It's common to have Gemini bounce on the bed with Chey only steps behind her. If they notice I'm awake they have their areas where they sit near my face and wait for me to get up.

Hmm... and I miss this?

No comments: