Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oops

Yesterday I was so embarrassed. I was standing on the toilet seat trying to get an interesting thing out of the garbage which sits next to it. Momma brushed by bottoms and said move. I was so shocked I went to stand up and my back foot fell in.

Cheysuli laughed at me.

I ran because I didn't like having a wet foot. Why is there water in there?

Momma laughed too.

I was so humiliated I napped all day to try and forget about it.

Oh and if you get by Bubble's home, his momma has the cat Madness that she's looking for a home for and there's another lady there with two cats she is hoping to find homes for!

5 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

My purrty Gemini I see Chase has a ginoromous box to go and party in ofurr at his place...ya wanna comes and play???

Boo did somefink like what happened to yu. She wuz up near kitchen sink, and Abby scarit her and she wuz running away and she putted her foot in da soapy waters. OOOO she ran real fast den and she kept shakin it off of her paws. She diddn't like having her paws in water eiffur.

I am glads yu is OK dough.

Yur boyfriendcat
Ping

The Meezers or Billy said...

I has fallen into the human litterbox too. it's furry 'barassing. - Sammy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, I haven't had my paw in that thing, but I have had ALL FOUR of my paws in the big tub of water! I kinda like the big tub of water!

The Crew said...

Gemini, the important thing to remember is, when a small mishap like that happens, you must immediately say "I meant to do that".

LZ said...

I guess that is why they keep our thingy covered all of the time. But not because of me, because of Kaze & Latte. Thanks for partying at the box with me!

Chase