Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend Update

I live in a haunted house. Yes. It is haunted.

Sometimes for no reason the Almost Dad's car alarm goes off. His car is in the garage and no one is in there but the alarm goes off now and then.

Also the Almost Dad's computer comes on for no reason. Momma turned it off three times one day and it kept coming back on. She couldn't figure out what she was doing wrong that it would come back on. Now sometimes it is just on in the morning.

I think we have a ghost. I am not sure if it's a scary ghost or not. It doesn't seem to want to mess with me or Chey or Georgia so that's good.

11 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Good morning Miss Gemini!

We hopes yur Momma had a great Mother's Day!

Oooo a ghost.
Can yu see him? I knoos we kitties have gud purrception. Since he is friendly to yu I fink it must be a gud ghost.

Yur Boyfriendcat
Ping

LZ said...

That is very odd! Maybe it is some weird electrical thing? Or maybe some cat is contributing.....I'm NOT saying Chey. She's perfect.

Latte

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is very odd. We had a car once that would sound the horn in the garage for no reason. it did not have an alarm... it would just beeeeep

I think you do have a ghost. I might be a silly ghost.

Daisy said...

I think you have a ghost who likes to play practical jokes! You had better call Ghost Busters, just to be safe.

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, you has a ghostie!! is it's name George?

Ivan from WMD said...

Time to move!

Forty Paws said...

Wowee!!! It's a poltergeist! An electrical one! Whooooooeeeeee. Do do do do, do do do do.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

Sounds very scary. You be safe!

Tara

Christine and FAZ said...

We think we might have a ghost as well, she's called Helen. What is your ghost called, Gemini? FAZ

zevo hussein calamari said...

We have lots of ghosts in our house... i guess that is because we live in Salem.

Just tell them to be nice to you and they will...they like cats!

xoxoxo
zevo

Karen Jo said...

It sounds like a ghost to me, but not a mean one, just a mischievious one. We thought we had a ghost once, making thumping noises in the night. It turned out to be a pair of mousies.