Thursday, May 25, 2006

On my next birthday

Momma started working early and she was in the room by the 'puter so I didn't get to type. She is moving more boxes and things around. I don't think she really gets anything done as she moves stuff but I think it makes her feel better.

I got up on my perch and watched. I hope she doesn't unpack these boxes for a very long time because I like watching the birdies. Then she got tired of moving stuff and started playing a game so I had to wait until she was done to blog. Then Chey jumped in front of me and started on her lunch date with Patty Murray. I had to wait.

For my next birthday, no hats. I want a laptop please!!! Hmm.. Christmas if first, so maybe I can get it then...

4 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It is a good idea to get your list in early! They don't like surprises, especially expensive ones.

Patches Lady

The Meezers or Billy said...

yes, put laptop on your list at the furry top. and then for the rest of the items on your list put laptop. - Miles

Zeus said...

You're already writing a Christmas list? Wow! You're ambitious!

Fat Eric said...

After my humans moved, I had a lovely stack of boxes to sit on and look out of the window. Then they got bookshelves and unpacked all the books and took away the boxes. I missed my box stack!