Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What? No Camera!

Momma is waiting for another box from IKEA again today. They haven't called yet which doesn't make her happy. Last time they were very prompt. To get ready to build these new shelves hse was moving some of the last boxes around (except for the ones by my window) so I got to get in them and sit in them. She thought I was furry cute. I do my best. She was unhappy that she didn't have a camera there to show off how cute I was.

Chey might be happy the man is gone but I rather miss him. He makes noise at night and last night was so quiet that I worried no one was there so I had to meow until Momma called me to come to bed with her and I found her. I was so scared that she had left and didn't even say good bye. I was glad to fine her and stuck my face in her face and purred.

2 comments:

Zeus said...

It's really comforting to know the human pets are around even if you don't always appreciate their snores or speeches in their sleep. Even though I no longer like to sleep on the bed with my human pet (she kicks too much!), I still like to be around here in the evening.

Kukka-Maria said...

Usually it is me who is snoring up a storm.

At least that's what they tell me. I'm not sure I believe such a dainty lass could snore like that...