Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The yoga video

Cheysuli's yoga video comes out soon. She's offering previews to get you all excited about it. Abby, Boo and Ping are all featured as they came to Cheysuli's free classes. I had to go and I was purty good but not as good as Abby!

Cheysuli says that anyone who didn't come, obviously needs the video to work out and she expects you all to rush out and buy it to keep your figures--or to get a figure in some cases.

I'm excited 'cause I'm sure it will be big and I'll be FAMOUS!

3 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow! A yoga video. I am certainly going to get one. I am sure William will get one, he has so much money, squillions of cents.

Patches

Zeus said...

This video is going to be your breakthrough hit! Is Cheysuli handling all of the marketing of the video as well? Is she doing appearances around the country in different stores to promote the video? I hope she comes to Houston to speak about it! That would be awesome!

Kukka-Maria said...

It will TOTALLY be big! I'm hoping it includes the "Buttward Facing Cat" pose. You know, the one where you lift your leg behind your head and clean yourself?

That's my specialty...