Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gemini in the Morning

Momma's been working so much lately because her office mate is on vacation. That means I don't get to sit on her so much. So I go up and I sit and cuddle with her when the alarm goes off. She pets me and hugs me and I drool on her. She hates it when I drool, but I just get so happy.

Sometimes Chey joins us. I like it better when it's just Momma and me.

The man moves so much that I get scared and I leave. I'm sure he's the reason that I got that high high back flip though! He makes me flip all the time. I guess I am getting used to him Maybe next year, he will be a daddy. I keep reading about daddys and so maybe I will have one!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Momma doesn't like it when I drool either. I do it when she's waving my treatsie can in front of my face...I can't help myself!!!