Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm a Good Girl

Momma was busy already this morning. Someone knocked off a recycle bottle from the counter this morning and broke out stinky goodness dish. She was furry mad. She thinks it's Cheysuli because Chey was the only cat not around when she heard the crash. I'm not sure how that works but she says that's so. Cheysuli isn't talking. Anyway she got up this morning and was looking at her ebay bids--nothing for us YET but she was looking at some of the cat tree prices--and then went downstairs and cleaned the kitchen.

I helped. I nosed around in all the corners and found a spider that she wouldn't get near. I put my paw on it and it stopped moving. She said I was a furry good cat even though I was on the counter.

Any way just for that I got to blog first today. Well actually, it was because blogger was up and we couldn't blog earlier this morning. Cheysuli will just have to wait!

2 comments:

The Crew said...

Good work on catching that spidey...but did you eat it?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Momma got us a cat tree off of EEEEBAY. We have really enjoyed it. Good luck wif your bidding.

*ABBY

PS
She also got me a Sherpa Bag, which I can tell you I not that thrilled about. She takes me to the V-E-T in it. *SIGH