Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lazy Weekend


Here I am, having a lazy Easter weekend. We got some new links on our side bar. Cheysuli got about halfway to her goal of comments this weekend (and there's still time until she gets a new meezer Monday post!)
I did not do any Easter candy hunting but I did look outside. It was very sunny outside. I like to lie in the sun and dream of handsome Ping!
I have to say though, Momma is getting a little silly on the nicknames. Puff Baby was okay 'cause it made me sound like a rapper. I hoped Puffin Muffin was a passing fancy. I really had Puffalump though. And what's up with Poofaloompa? Momma get real!

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Lazy weekends are the best! Have fun laying in the sunshine Puff Baby!

Artsy Catsy said...

A furry hoppy Easter to you and yours, Gemini, from all of us at Artsy Catsy!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Easter, Gemini. Your Mom is going a bit overboard on the nicknames. Some of them made me laugh, but I can see why that would not make you happy.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Be still my beating heart...oh my oh my OH MY!! Miss Gemini, I am gonna have Momma print dis out furr me! You are simply booteeefull! Oh I can be happy all day wif a new pixchur of my booteefull Gemini. I am so glad yu had a nice weekend. We did too, but it was furry cold here. I didn't stay outside on the porch too long. Of all yur nicknames I still like First Puff best!

Yur boyfriendcat,
Ping

Zeus said...

Sounds like you had a better weekend than we did. The human pet ended up sick: sneezing and coughing the entire weekend. She slept most of it away. If we had not known how to read, we probably would never have managed to know it was Easter!

LZ said...

So sorry about the nick names....I have suddenly become "Zippy". Really I don't get it but there is a whole song that goes along with it. Mom's are weird...

Kaze

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I prefer a lazy weekend to tell the truth. I have some stupid nicknames, too. First of all, Oscar the Puppy Cat?! What's up with that?! Mom's are just like that.

Lux said...

Hi, Gemini, thanks for stopping by! Glad to hear you had a nice weekend!

Forty Paws said...

We like your nicknames. They are furry puffy.

Luf, Us