Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend Wrapup

Well the Almost Dad fed us while Momma was gone. I even went up and purred at him on Sunday. He doesn't really like it when I stand almost on his head and purr. Momma does. She thinks it's sweet to wake up to a cat purr. He just thinks I'm noisy.

Georgia wouldn't go down and eat for him so he had to bring the food upstairs and he would lock Chey and I out of the bedroom so Georgia could eat all on her own. Georgia immediately came down stairs when Momma came home so she is okay. She had some good treats and got her ears rubbed exactly the way she liked it once Momma was home.

I'm glad she's around. Cheysuli says she will tell me all about the standing room only talks she had in Portland. I guess it was a very receptive city.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad Georgia is doing okay, and got her ears rubbed good. Gemini, I think you are sweet to watch out for Georgia.

LZ said...

Haha, at least Georgia made him serve her :). I'm glad everyone is home and things are normal.

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh that's good that Georgia camed downstairs when your momma gotted home!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dad's are nice, but MOM'S are better! Altho I hafta to admit I am a Daddy's boy. Efurry nite Daddy gets up in his chair that slides out and I get to make a nest on da foot of dey chair and I sleeps wif him. It am furry comfy and I can see outta the two doors wif all da windows. So I can watch furrs evil intruders. Of course yu knoos I am da watch cat.

So did yur Momma bring yu anyfing from Portland? What is a Port Land?
I'm gonna be sittin in my sunbeams today dreamin of my sweet Gemini.

Yur boyfriendcat
Ping

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear the Almost Dad doesn't like waking up to you purring.

Glad that Georgia is doing okay!