Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tabby Tuesday

It's tabby Tuesday but there are no Tabby photos today because the new photos are on the Almost Dad's computer and not Momma's. Momma says that by the end of the year she will have Imac that runs both Windows and Mac stuff and she can just plugin the software that the Almost Dad uses for uploading the photos from the camera and then she will have my photos directly. All the cat pictures will be here! YEAH! Then I won't have to beg her to get on the other 'puter and do photos for me.

I attacked a spider the other night. Momma is furry scared of spiders and so she was happy that I like to hunt them down and kill them.

Last night I attacked Cheysuli because she pounced on me for no reason. I was watching tv from my perch on the stairs and Chey just jumped on me and attacked. Later on, I attacked her and chased her up the stairs. That will show her!

3 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

When my Mommy got her new laptop, she had to email herself pictures to her hotmail so that she'd be able to use pics no matter where she was. (Talk about a long sentence)! Silly Mommy.

Chey was being naughty but you got her! Sibling love, isn't it great?!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Boo attacked Abby last night while Abby was just sittin in Momma's lap. Abby and Boo have a BIG sister rivalry goin on between each offur. Fank gudness I am not involved in that. I'm Daddy's cat.

*sigh
I missed not seeing anutter booteeful pixchur of my sweet Gemini! But, I am patient, and will wait and be happy when yu do put one up.

Juss hurree...
Yur boyfriendcat,
Ping

LZ said...

Silly Meezers and their random attacks. Good for you getting back at her!

Chase