Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Meme

Daisy tagged me with this meme. I have to give a one word answer to each question.

1. Where is your cell phone? What?
2. Relationship? Georgia
3. Your hair? Puffy
4. Work? Bugkiller
5. Your sister? Cheysuli
6. Your favorite thing? Momma!
7. Your dream last night? Bug-catching
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream car? Ferrari
10. The room you’re in? Hiding
11. Your shoes? EWWW
12. Your fears? Lots
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Cat
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Georgia
15. What you’re not good at? Begging
16. Muffin? Why
17. One of your wish list items? toys
18. Where you grew up? Here
19. The last thing you did? Napped
20. What are you wearing? Fur
21. What aren’t you wearing? clothing
22. Your pet? None
23. Your computer? Mac
24. Your life? Stressful
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing? The Almost Dad
27. What are you thinking about right now? Napping
28. Your (Mommie's) car? Honda
29. Your kitchen? Window
30. Your summer? Warm
31. Your favorite color? All
32. When is the last time you laughed?Now
33. Last time you cried? Don't
34. School?Never!
35. Love? Ping!!!!


So I have to tag someone. I could tag my handsome Ping but I think I will tag Kaze!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we really like Your Hair? "Puffy"!

Daisy said...

Heehee! Puffy hair!

I think a Ferrari would be a very fun car, because it can go fast. I like your answers. Thanks for playing!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

really good answers honey! puffy hair is funny!

smiles, auntie bee

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Meow Gemini! Fanks 4 the visit to my bloggy! Furry nice to meet you! That is a great meme you did...one word answers, boy that takes some cutting thought. My furs are furrrry curley just like Daisy, who is the greatest cat around.
keep meowing...luf Miss Peach
>(^,^)<