Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up


Well, the dogs are gone. It's time to celebrate. Momma also found out that Georgia really likes to nap on the bed, so she ordered some kitty steps. They just got a new nightstand andthe stairs should go high enough with the nightstand one more step and then a step up and Georgia will be able to be on the bed much easier than she get up there now.


I did not get to go outside today but we have yard photos too! YEAH! The Almost Dad got them all uploaded. Of course, when they got new nightstands they had some old stuff to list on Craigslist and so he HAD to do the photos. It wasn't just for me and Cheysuli.


Still, I am furry happy to have more photos. Lots of these were of me! YEAH! I can show off for my handsome Ping too!

9 comments:

Lux said...

Great picture of you, Gemini - and that's good news about the steps for Georgia.

Daisy said...

Wow, you have a pretty view out that window! I think Georgia will love the steps. When my Mommie had Cricket, he had bad arthritis and got a special ramp to get up on the bed. He was very proud of himself when he was able to get up and down by himself.

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

I wood LOVE a set of steps to git up on the bed. It's like kliming Mt Evrist for me! How did Georgia perswade the peepul to git her sum steps?

LZ said...

Ping is a lucky Man Cat because you are a gorgeous lady cat. I'm proud to call you my sisfur-in-law.

Chase

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*plop*

Gemini

That is the sound of Ping falling over in a dead faint after seeing your picture.

Ping's Mom (Debra)

Ping let me go grab the smelling salts....

:::Ping:::Pingie:::Ping are you OK??

Ping...huh what happened ...oh there's Gemini!
*plop*

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Great to know that the dogs are gone.

Love to see your photos with yard, you are very beautiful in that way~!

Karen Jo said...

I'm glad the dogs are gone, so you can relax. I am very happy that Georgia is getting some steps to get up to the bed. That's a great picture of you, Gemini.

The Cat Realm said...

You look beautiful! Hopefully we will see many more pictures of you!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom has steps for us 'cuz her bed is about four feet off the ground and since I'm thirteen, I need a runnin' start to get up there!

Stop by my bloggie 'cuz I'm havin' a 500th post contest! Make a guess ... You MIGHT win!

DMM