Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekend Wrapup


Nasty blogger! I had a post all ready and then
it wouldn't let me upload my photo and then it wouldn't let me save as a draft so I have to start all over! Sigh.

I didn't have much to say. It was furry rainy around here so I slept. Momma had a wakeful night last night. Georgia vomited all over the bed and so she had to redo the bedding. I got to be petted in the middle of the night.

Then the neighbors were playing their music really loud at 3 AM (literally) and so I got to be petted when she got up because she couldn't sleep listening to that! Unfortunately we weren't sure which neighbors so we couldn't ask them to turn it down. All the lights were on over there--so maybe they were all trying to figure out who was noisy?

9 comments:

LZ said...

At least you got some nice pettings in the middle of the night. I'm happy to hear Georgia likes her new steps!

Kaze

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Gemini

I hopes yu were able to catch up on yur naps. Yu look booteefull in yur pixchur, I am glad yur Momma uploaded it. It makes me do my happy dance when I see your gorjuss furrs.

Yur boyfriendcat
Ping

Forty Paws said...

Wow! 3:00am would upset our Maw!!! Of course, we wake her up in the middle of the night anyway.

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

BAD Blogger! I couldn't see any pictures on anyone's blogs earlier today. I am glad you got some middle of the night petting!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Bad Blogger!

Poor Georgia. I hope she's okay now.

Lux said...

That's a nice picture of you, Gemini ... sorry about those loud neighbors!

Sometimes Blogger gets weird with me, too, and we have to have a little talk, Blogger and me.

Tara said...

Gemini, you are such a lovely kitty!

I'm glad you got to be petted alot, but its too bad you have such noisey neighbors. That is just not very nice.

Tara

Rosemary B❤️ said...

aak noisy neighbors!

we hope Georgia is feeling better

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We feel sorry fur yoo acoz we hates noise like dat. It am really hard to tune it out. We only like owr own noise of us trying to tell the beans it's time to get up at 4Am.