Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Momma went to see the Mariner's play the Reds. The Almost Dad is a big fan of the Reds 'cause I guess he was from their city. I kind of prefer Green myself, but I am told they aren't a team or anything. I am not sure what the Mariner's did. I guess they lost badly on Friday. Momma and the Almost Dad didn't go on Saturday and then they went again today and the Reds lost. Momma says the Reds lost badly on Saturday but today was a good game.

A lady there had a really nice camera--a nikon D80 and Momma wants one. She says it does everything! Actually the lady talked to Momma about the stuff she wants and a D40 would work for her. It does almost everything too I guess.

I enjoyed my Secret Paw meals a lot when Georgia wasn't eating. In fact, I was almost a piggy and pushed her away once! Momma wasn't happy with me.

8 comments:

The Fluffy Tribe said...

sometimes it is hard to share ~the fluffy tribe

Daisy said...

Eating with gusto is good!

LZ said...

Oh yes, your mom NEEDS the D40!! Meowmy just got the Canon XT and she loves it. I really want to see more picture of Chey oops, I mean you!

Latte

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Gemini

It woodn't matter if da REDS or GREENS won as long as I cood go wif yu I wood have enjoyed da games. I bet we cood play better dan those colors anyway!

It's hot and sunny here. It felt like more than 100 dis weekend.

Yur boyfriendcat
Ping

Anonymous said...

If this new camera will get excellent pictures of your gorgeous fluffy self, then she should go for it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

sometimes it's ok to push ofurrs out of the way to get your fair share

Just Ducky said...

Gemini if you want to cheer a green team on, then pick the Green Bay Packers. It is football and not baseball, but they do have green.

Tara said...

I'm not sure why humans get so wrapped up in that stuff! You have your priorities straight, eating!
Tara