Thursday, June 07, 2007

Momma says I'm Brave!

I am so excited. Momma told me I was a brave kitty. See her friend who has two chihuahuas came to visit. Anyway, I ran and hid in the guest room and for the afternoon Momma had that area blocked off. Later on, she knew Georgia liked to hide in there so she made sure Georgia was out and closed the door, because I usually hide under her dresser. So later on that night, the two dogs and the person I don't know so well came in to go to sleep.

Momma went looking for me but couldn't find me. Then she went to guest room and saw me hiding in a corner under the bed. So they took the dogs out and Momma grabbed me. She expected that I would be shaking and run and hide, but as soon as the dogs were back in their room, I pranced around the house looking for my crunchie food.

Momma said I was far braver than she thought.

Georgia was also quite brave and has discovered she can get up on the bed. Momma is a little worried because she's not sure how Georgia will get down but that's another story. Last night she lifted her up and put her on the floor when she wanted down. We'll see how she does.

11 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Gemini

I hafta to tell yu I looked again at yur PeaceGlobe and I saw...oh my I saw YU! I went wowza and did a flip.

I knoos yu is a brave gurl.I am furry proud of yu.

Yur boyfriendcat,
Ping

LZ said...

You are brave!! I would not have been so happy and hungry after that ordeal.

Kaze

Daisy said...

I knew you were a brave girl!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You are very brave. Who knows about strange doggies?

When Vincent had his surgeries and had problems getting up and down on the bed, Mommy put an ottoman beside the bed. They also sell stairs at the pet stores.

BTW, if we try to comment on Chey's blog, it gets marked as spam and goes off to nowhere. We don't know why. We aren't trying to spam her.

snowforest said...

Oh Gemini u certainly are very brave and adorable!

Karen Jo said...

You were very brave. I'm glad the doggies didn't sniff you out.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wowie, you are very brave, indeedie.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you is brave Gemini! and Georgia - jumping up is a good fing!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

You're a Tough A** Tabby, Gemini. Those tiny dogs are no match! As for my fall, having my woman see it doesn't matter because she's staff. But having Victor see it! Oh, I'm so angry! Can I help it if yacking leaves me off balance? He falls off things all the time with his silly rolling around.
Purrs, my tough tabby furiend.

Lux said...

Wow, you WERE brave! You didn't even lose your appetite!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Woofies aren't so bad once you get to know them. I love woofies very much! Now if you're not a big fan of a woof woof, then it can be very scary! I think that you were very brave and recovered quite well!