Saturday, June 02, 2007

Weekend Wanderings


Oh I did not get to go out on my harness but I did get to smell the outside porch. Mostly I stayed in the window and watched Momma and the Almost Dad as they worked outside. It is getting quite nice.

There was a big flying bug that was outside the window and I stood at the window to try and catch it. If Momma wasn't so lazy, she said she'd have gone outside and taken a lovely photo of my nice furry belly as I stood up on my hind legs. I do this a lot against the walls, because that's where the invisible bugs are. Sometimes, like the other day, they are even VISIBLE bugs!

No, that's not our yard, but Momma loves tulips so she would love it to be our yard!

2 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, thoze are sum pritty toolips! My Food Lady loves toolips, too!

Daisy said...

I wish I could have seen you standing on your hind legs! I'll bet you looked very cute.