Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sparklie Balls!

YEAH! I was furry excited. Momma came home and there was a package on the doorstep. It wasn't the stairs for Georgia cause it was way to small. As she looked closer, she could see if was from Junior. Well at first we thought he was the fastest Secret Paw EVER but then we opened it and the card was for participating in his contest.

We got TONS of sparkle balls! I have to go kick some around because Momma isn't hovering with the camera. I have to avoid them when she has that! HE HE. Chey too. Chey had to smell all of them. I think she likes the gold one. I liked the green ones. I think green goes well with my eyes.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Junior! I was ever so excited to get something in the mail! YEAH!

5 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! I am so glad they arrived! I hope you let your Mom take some pictures! I would love to see you playing with them!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I love to bonk those down the hallway at 2am!
~Lando Bun

Tara said...

Sparkle balls are soooo much fun!

Tara

The M's said...

sparklie balls are de best.

LZ said...

They are such great fun!! Junior was so sweet to send out the sparkle balls. I have to get some pictures of me playing fetch with them.

Kaze