Friday, July 21, 2006

Fur Pulling

I asked Georgia if she wanted to post her rules, seeing Cheysuli and I did. Georgia said she felt no need to post them. Momma knows her rules. Feed her when she meows. Give her treats when she asks and let her out when she wants to go out and rub her ears when she wants it.

Anyway someone asked me who pulls my fur. Well both Georgia and Cheysuli pull my fur. I have puffy fur and they reach into my fur and then bite down and pull back. This pulls my fur and it hurts. Georgia doesn't do it much and only when she's feeling really grumpy and Momma hasn't let her out at all. Cheysuli does it all the time. If I'm sitting some place and she wants that spot or wants to make me move, she comes up and does that until I get up and move away from her. Then she leaves the spot.

See that's one reason Momma gets so mad at her. Momma is looking into ways to create more high places so that we can all be on different levels! That should be fun. She says that may help with Chey being mean to me sometimes.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

The boys pull my fur all the time - and then it knots up and Mommy has to take the bad brush to me, which hurts more. the last time she did it, it scratched my skin and i bled - and she cried all night for hurting me. now she doesn't know what to do to get rid of the mats. - Gramma Trixie

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Why don't you come here and stay. We promise not to pull your furs.

Patches Lady

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh poor Gramma Trixie. I will have to talk wif sweet Sammys bout dat!

Gemini I is sorry to hear that Chey pulls your pretty furrs. Your BeanMom has a good idea. I hope it werks.

*ABBY

craziequeen said...

Don't forget my birthday party! Starting in about half an hour, bring drinks and snacks and nip (if you take it, I prefer shrimptinis myself)
Everyone is invited (although, given my age, I may retire frequently!). Paws up, charlie is in charge of the games, he says he got some ideas from recent parties.....[shakes perfect head] actually, for a snotrag he's done a good job!

pandora

Fat Eric said...

Poor Gemini, sorry you are getting beaten up. I have interesting news on my blog today - fellow gingers Big Eric and Flynn have got a new blog, please visit and say hi to them if you can!