Monday, November 06, 2006

Dona nobis pacem


Okay, so it's a little early but Momma doesn't have as much time in the morning as she used to and she felt that I should get started on blogging about world peace.

Why are we cats for world peace? I mean if we didn't have world peace, the Almost Dad might have to go and fight with other people instead of making lots of money to get stinky goodness. Also, Momma and the Almost Dad would be much more stressed out and we wouldn't get as much good food and loving and cuddles.

Peace starts at home. I am going to be nice to Cheysuli and Georgia today and maybe we'll all be nice to each other and have a peaceful day. Momma is going to go vote and then watch the election returns. I'm sure Cheysuli will be glued to the television and computer screen too (another reason I probably won't get to blog tomorrow!). However, Cheysuli is who she is and I shouldn't get so mad at her. I mean I can ask and tell her she's being rude, but I shouldn't just get angry, huh? Not if it's a day about world peace.

I wish e-furryone a good day, a peaceful day.

Here is a wonderful quote from the Dalai Lama

Peaceful living is about trusting those on whom we depend and caring for those who depend upon us.

Dona Nobis pacem

15 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Peace is good.

Meowers from Missouri said...

thank you for your wise words, gemini! we hopes there are tons of globes showing on the 7th!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

We got ours up tonight, too. Beans shudn't be in such a hurry in the mornins.

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a nice comment. My mommy can't figure out how to get the globe, so she is going to add the Donna Nobis Pacem quote to my site.

It is a shame that some mean people don't let us all live in peace. I don't just mean big wars, I mean all vio-lence and anger.

William is right, Peace is good.

LZ said...

Peace is very good, even for meezers like Chey & me. Happy Peace Day!

Daphne said...

Gemini & Georgia: thanks so much for participating in this!
So far, my bean has tracked down 82 blogs that have Peace Globes on them!

You can see all the linkies at
It’s A Blog Eat Blog World

Peace,
Daphne

Fat Eric said...

Peace to you too, Gemini. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Peace to you Gemini!

Susie said...

Peace to you too!

Unknown said...

Dear Gemini!

Wishing PEACE for you and the ones you love from Germany...

Sanni

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We wish yoo peace to Gemini and too all the other kitties and theer beans an efurry one else too.

Rascal said...

Good for you for choosing to Cheysuli and Georgia today. My Mom says that we can't have world peace unless we have inner peace first. Sounds like you're doing your part.

Anonymous said...

Another purr-fect globe for unity! Woohoo! Wishing you and your loved ones peace and joy that never ends! c",)

Anonymous said...

I know this post is late, but never too late for peace!

Yrs,
Lux

Mimi Lenox said...

I love Peace Globe tracking! We are having another one Christmas Eve. Hope to see you there. Mimi