Friday, November 24, 2006

I Got Turkey!

Oh the Almost Dad had so much food that he couldn't finish, so we all gots little bits of turkey that Momma fed us. I think that was furry nice of him to offer us each some of that turkey. He may no longer be an Almost Dad but a Dad, but I still have to think about that.

I had a furry nice day and got to snuggle a bit later than usual with Momma today. I like that. Georgia was behind her legs and I washed my face in front of her so that she would wake up and pet me and tell me how cute I am. She did. That was nice.

I woke up and was reading my blogs this morning and was sad to see that Tilly of the Tower Hill Mob crossed the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Our thoughts are will them.

3 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We didnt get any of the bird called Turkey, cuz the furless ones went to the Boys house in a raging snowstorm. Momma said it was over the river and through the woods, whatever that means. We are going to see the sad news about Tilly now.

Patches

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Good fing you gotted some turkey. We gotted some too and even some more today.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Gemini

we gots some of that fab-u-loss turkee bird too! It wuz so gud!

I bet dat yu look furry purrty efurry mornin'! I am so glad dat yu takes such gud care of Miss Georgia.

I is goin to looks again at yur purrty pixchur...

be sweet my Gemini

Yur boyfriendcat
Ping