Monday, October 24, 2005

My Audience

I used to have one cat, my lovely lilac point Siamese who would follow me into the bathroom and sit on my lap. Okay. Gemini does this now sometimes too, especially late at night. Perhaps she gets lonesome?

However I hate it when you go into the bathroom and all three cats come in and watch. Do I stand there and watch them in the litter box? NO. So why do they not offer me the same courtesy? Bringing this up with them had no effect. They continued to look at me as if I were the insane one for talking to a group of cats while sitting half naked on a toilet seat.

I considered that the next time I heard one of the in the litter box I could watch them and see how they liked it, but decided that it wasn't worth the effort. My luck, it would put them off the litter box and then who knows where they would go?

Once again, the cats have me cornered...

No comments: