Sunday, October 02, 2005

Stray cat tails

Making the bed is such a production because it's so much fun for Gemini to attack that blanket monster.

I left the room with only two sheets on the bed to take the old sheets down to the laundry room. I came back up and saw that she was off the bed. I went to walk around the bed and had to stop quickly. There under where I had almost stepped was a lump beneath the blanket that awaited being put on the bed. Beyond that was a cat tail. It was a frightening moment to think that I had almost stepped on my cat.

I was far less scared when the blanket attacked my foot as it moved beyond the blanket and bed making waited a bit longer as it was just too much fun for the kitten to play.

Later, as I sat down on the sofa, I saw a tail poking out from under the afgan which lays on the sofa. I was attacked by that blanket too.

Imagine my fear of blankets if I did not have the warning of a twitching stray cat tail?

No comments: