Friday, November 18, 2005

My Siamese

So when I had Simone, my siamese, I thought to create a whole website devoted to her. When she died, I sort of drifted away. I came back and checked my stats and found that I had some sales on the site, despite the neglect.

I have Chey now and am thinking of updating that website with a page on her, but I don't know what to say. Gemini is the cat that purrs in my face now and she is many things but she isn't a Siamese! Chey is a lovely cat but she's not the lover that Gemini is. Still I suppose there's no reason that I can't have the site and the blog.

I love the blog thing though and am toying with the idea of combining Gemini's Adventures with the siamese site, as I don't just blog about Gemini after all! I don't know. Something to think about.

I wonder would the cats get jealous of having to share? And what about Georgia who has had neither her own blog or her own website and she's such a lovely calico cat?

No comments: