Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Odd Kitten

Gemini has always refused table scraps. She never likes left overs. I could leave a chicken out or a tuna out and not have her figure out that she could eat my food.

Today I chopped up some vegetables, broccoli and spinach on my cutting board and then put them in the pan. I went to clean up and got a phone call, which meant that I was distracted. I came back later to realize I hadn't wiped it clean when I noticed she was eating something on the cutting board.

So this is a cat that won't eat anything else that's people food but she likes broccoli and spinach? Someone must need her greens...

2 comments:

peebugg said...

I'll trade cats with you. Mine is always into stuff. And then if the dogs spot him being bad, he bribes them with some of the food to keep quiet...

Bonnie said...

Oh no...! I've had those kinds too! Err... hmm... I HAVE one of those too--it's just not Gemini!