Friday, September 30, 2005

The vet

Chey had her first visit to the vet with me yesterday. It was a very good experience. I had someone to talk to about the various diets. This clinic does complementary medicine as well as traditional veterinary medicine. Diet is very important. I learned about raw food diets and the pros and cons of this.

I've always been a big fan of Solid Gold and it was interesting to talk to someone about my personal concerns about feeding this to an older cat.

Gemini is going into her the vet I have always used sometime soon to be spayed. I'll be setting up that appointment from my office so I know what days I am less busy on and won't have a problem taking her in and picking her up. I worry about her but I know she'll do fine. I look at her and am constantly amazed at how big she is getting.

No comments: